A Paladin in Hell
Bjorn the Fell Handed
Bjorn the Fell Handed
- Race dwarf (shapechanger)
- Class/Level magus 15 werewolf 2
- Alignment CG
- Languages common, dwarf
- dark-vision 90
- Max HP: 223 [290 when wolfed/rocked]
- BAB: 13
- Initiative: 7
- Speed: 20
- Void Points: 7
- DR10/Silver and law
- resist acid and fire 15
|Defense||35/36||10+||13+||7/8+||5+||SIZE+||2[trip and bull-rush]|
|Armor Class||35||10+||5+||12+||x/8+||5+||3+||Size+||Misc Bonuses|
Flat Footed: 31.
+2 on saves vs spells, +4 vs poisons, +8 vs booze
|Ol’Choppy [dwarven war ax]||+25/20/15 [23/18/13]||1d10+18/28||20/x3|
|Skill Name||XX||XX||X||X Item Name||2 from Other Skill||X Skill Focus etc|
|Sleight of Hand|
|Use Magic Device||16||11||2||3|
- Arcane pool
- Spell combat
- Force Athame
- bonus feats [intensify and extra arcana- Spell Blending+ heroics and combustion]
- Knowledge Pool
- improved spell Combat
- fighter training
- improved spell recall
- heavy armor
- greater spell combat
- arcane pool 15
- force adept
- Spell Shield
- extend arcana
- Accurate Strike
|Trait Name||What the Trait Does|
|Iron Liver||+2 vs poison +4 vs alchehole|
|Head||+6 int, telepathy, iron head dress||wild-ling clasped|
|Shoulders||bear pelt of the bone breaker||+2 intimidate, bless 1/day||turn into a bear 7/rounds a day black or brown by my HD|
|Hands||dex +6, caster gloves, balanced hand||wildling clasped|
|Body||mithril breast plate, kilted||+3 med fort||wild-ling clasped|
|Boots||striding and springing||wild ling clasped||+10 move speed, +5 acrobatics [jumping]|
|Ring 1||+3 protection|
|Ring 2||ring of density|
- Dwarven war ax, +3 collision mouth-pick.
- rod of quicken lesser [double] 6/day in casting gloves
- rod of chain lesser 3/day in casting gloves
- rod of extend lesser 3/day
- bag of holding 3
- mundane equipment inside bag of holding- Bedroll, Bucket, Fishhook, , Handaxe, Silk Rope (500’), Iron Pot, Sewing Needle, Shovel, Soap, Traveler’s Outfit, WaterskinX1,Winter BlanketX2, Chalk, Crowbar, Oil FlaskX8, TorchesX3,), 10 ft. Pole©, Hammer, PitonsX30, Map CaseX3, Belt Pouch, , Ink (1 oz), Inkpen, Magnifying Glass, Merchant’s Scales, Paper [200 sheets in ] ,Sealing Wax, Signet Ring (wasp), Mirror (small steel),Instant CampfireX3, 3 keg’s of ale
- Clan Grudge stone [500lb rock] current major grudges, Skull kicker orcs, Iron Glacier giants [frost], Mork’thalgen [demon], Clan Sky Hawk [dwarfs], Black Vally Giants [fire], Stone mucher ogre clan, Grekgag the Maw of Darkness [demon], numerous other grudges of minor extent such as: the elves of the frozen wood, no less then a dozen goblin tribes, many petty criminals that escaped prosecution, merchants that have cheated clan twin ax, and Clams.
- Defensive Training: Dwarves get a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
- Greed: Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on Appraise skill checks made to determine the price of nonmagical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.
- Hatred: Dwarves receive a +1 bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes due to special training against these hated foes.
- Hardy: Dwarves receive a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
- Stability: Dwarves receive a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.
- Stonecunning: Dwarves receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to potentially notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- 1/7- Enlarge Person, Corrosive Touch, Expeditious Retreat, Feather Fall, magic missiles, magic mace, ray of enfeeblement, shield, Silent Image, shocking grasp, unseen servant, obscuring mist, Hydraulic Push
- 2/7- scorching ray, combust, heroics, frigid touch, Brow Gasher, Blur, Glitterdust, Spider Climb
- 3/7- Dispel Magic, Cloak of Winds, Fireball, Haste, Vampiric Touch, Versatile Weapon
- 4/6- Arcana Theft, Fire Shield, Invisibility Greater, Wall of Ice, Shield of the Dawnflower, Monstrous Physique II
- 5/4- Cloudkill, Elemental Body II, Teleport, Fire Snake, monstrous physique 3
|LANGUAGES| Common, dwarf|Miscellaneous Statistics|
- Age: 173
- Height: 4’5’‘
- Weight: 210lb
- Carrying Capacity: light load is up to 306, medium is up to 613, heavy is up to 920, lift in 920, push it 4600
- Current weight carried: lbs.
Bjorn the Fell Handed is a dwarven warrior of Clan Twin Axes. the Clan is comprised of ruling families lead by thanes who follow the lead of the High Thain of Therakhan [named after the Dragon that was slain to claim the mountain as the legends say] he started out as a solder of the Battleragers but found his budding magics made him a bit at odds with his fellow dwarfs.
He he decided to start a new way. her began the creation of the Spell axes, a new group of warriors that used magic and ax to fight for the hold. With their help the Hold managed to push back the demons that had plagued the hold for the past hundred years after the Clan had dug too deep and greedily. With the help of the Spell axes, or Fire beards as they were jokingly called, the 120 year old Bjorn had formed a new branch of the military!
With the new spell axes the hold had even begun to advance its holdings above ground against the Orc and Giant infested mountains and fjords of their homeland. the success resulted in the Black Iron alliance between the two most powerful of the frost and fire giant tribes. Assassins were even sent against Bjorn himself resulting in the attack on the throne room that resulted in the deaths of 4 Thain by Frost Jaw the infamous werewolf berzerker along side several dozen goblin assassins. Bjorn’s left hand was mangled by the werewolf’s jaw and he contracted a powerful form of Lycthropy as well. refusing to let something as simple as a rabid werewolf mauling stop him, Bjorn continued to fight for his clan. on the next full moon he found himself a werewolf and he harness that power. over the next few years the Spell Axes became the Spell Wolves, a mighty force that became the 3rd ax of the Clan’s army.
With the growing power of the clan , the Twin Axes even managed to make raids into the abyss [short lived albeit] to strike back against the demons that had plagued the clan in years long past. Bjorn is now the youngest [and least powerful] of the Thain’s of the clan it is ecspected that Bjorn, in the coming decades, that Bjorn’s politicle power will rise and he may even attain the position of high Thain even.
As the Clan of the Twin Axes is now, it is known as a powerful dwarven clan, and one of the few to use to use magics arcane, and the only to use werewolf. The clan’s armies are now comprised of Battlerager, Defenders, and Spell Wolfs, with battle priests and ranger’s leading wolf packs as scouts and support.
Bjorn now seeks to further his clans powers, both martial and political. He is easily identified by his long bushy dark beard, the smell of a wet dog, and his left hand missing a large chunk out of the palm and two fingers, also the giant boulder he hauls with him with his clan history carved into it.
- has wounded a plane, demonwing